1. Mr. and Mrs. Brown owned a gorgeous fully occupied 6-UNIT multi-family investment property generating 60K Gross and 45K Net, yielding above 10% cap.
2. They originally listed with DLP from 2013 to 2015, for a total of... way too many days.
4. Then they listed with Berkshire for 364 days.
5. Then they listed with us and we sold it at 91.5% of the asking price in 50 days.
6. Even better, Century 21 power couple, Tim & Michelle Weber Team at Century 21 Keim had the buyers.
7. The buyers also used our go-to commercial lenders from Wise Financial Group, INC. to close the deal.
Q: What makes us tick?
A: A large dose of OCD, competent management, aggressive marketing, and coffee.
Q: What makes us different?
A: We put in a lot more money, time, effort and energy than the rest and we have a rock hard resume to prove that we can sell anything for a higher number than the competition in a shorter period of time with the highest qualified buyer and close before the listing contract ends.
Q: Did you just answer your own questions?
The lovely and extremely hard-working, Sarah Clinker, left the auto sales industry to join our team about 100 days ago. Her transferrable skills and yearning to learn powered her through our intense training gauntlet to become the listing machine she is today. Here is how she closed her first-ever listing:
1. Background - Mr. and Mrs. Nunez desperately needed to move into a larger home so they decided to list their house in 2015!
2. They initially listed with Prudential Real Estate for 396 days.
3. Then they listed with REMAX for 124 days.
4. Then they listed with Quaint Oak Real Estate for 228 days.
5. Then they listed with Hometown Realty Partners for 181 days.
6. Let me catch my breath.
7. Then they listed with Sarah Clinker and The Tejas Gosai Team.
8. To make things interesting Sarah decided to kick things up a notch and raise the listing price from 124k to 127k (yes, we know, that is breaking the realtor code, yeah yeah)
9. Then we went into pre-list mode. We dispatched our professional photographers who also capture drone pics on every listing, invested 2 hours to craft an award-winning description using all 1000 characters permitted.
10. When the inputs were perfect, we launched the listing out to 7 MLS databases surrounding the Valley and including NJ (yes it's expensive), boosted the property on LoopNet, syndicated the listing to a few hundred websites through C21 and utilized the 4k/mo we contract with Zillow, REALTOR.com, HOMES.com, etc.
11. And after 5 days Sarah negotiated our buyer to 135k and closed her first listing at 106.30% sale to list price.
1. Background - Mr. Martinez had a bad experience with a previous realtor.
2. Due to his previous dealings, he was very hesitant to give another real estate agency the chance to sell his fully occupied 10%+ cap multi-family investment property.
4. To earn his trust, we asked for a 48-hour window to market his property offline and only to our team's clients.
5. We blasted his property to our bank of 1200 commercial buyers and hit the phones to tell our clients about this opportunity.
6. Within 12 hours, our in-house superwoman, Jillian Olderman, toured the property with her dear client, Mr. Badillo, and procured a full-price offer, which was accepted the same day.
7. Then she put the thrusters on and closed the deal in 30 days with Bashir Kadi Mortgage Team and Caliber Home Loans.
All smiles at the closing table, just the way we like it, smooth transaction, hit the closing deadline, happy sellers, happy buyers.
p.s., Mr. Martinez loved us so much, he sold another property with us.
p.s.s., Mr. Badillo loved Jill so much, he bought another multi-family with us.
124 N Main ST in Coopersburg, PA
420K Sale Price
5 UNITS - 11% CAP
95.45% sale to list price
This property failed to sell with another agency after 166 days on market and our team sold it in 60 days.
1. Sweet Mrs. Edna James lived in the hottest 55+ community in the Lehigh Valley. Address - 60 Glenmoor Circle, Palmer Twp PA, 18045
2. Her 3BR, 2BA, 2004-built home was initially listed with Berkshire for 94 days.
3. Then she listed with Keller Williams for 187 days.
4. Then she listed with Weichert Realtors for 147 days.
5. Then she listed with us and we sold it at full asking price in 7 days.
1. Background - Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez invested a significant amount of money into renovating their beautiful 4BR, 3BA, Parkland SD home.
2. Sadly, they relocated for work and needed to find the right buyer to live and love their home.
3. They originally listed with Berkshire for 77 days.
4. Then they listed with Better Home and Gardens for 83 days.
5. Then they listed with us and we sold it at 92.96% of the asking price in 29 days.
Copyright © 2019 The Tejas Gosai Team - a division of Century 21 Keim Realtors with locations in Allentown, Bethlehem, and the Poconos.
Contact us: 484-352-2811